Subject: Pool Enclosure Projects – ALUABRI
From: Kateryna Vincent <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2026 12:15:19 +0200

Dear Mr Eugen,

We met at the Aquanale exhibition in Cologne, Germany, in October 2025.

We hope you are doing well and that the new pool and pool enclosure season
has started successfully for your company.

If any of your clients are looking for a high-quality pool enclosure
solution, please keep ALUABRI in mind. We manufacture low, ultra-low, and
medium-high pool enclosures, including motorized and solar-powered
solutions.

We would be pleased to provide project support, prepare quotations, and
help you find the best solution for your customers.

Should you have any upcoming projects or questions, we will be happy to
assist you.

Kind regards,

*Kateryna Vincent*

General EU Sales - Pool Enclosure Architect

Phone: +33 6 67 51 18 13

www.aluabri.com, facebook <https://www.facebook.com/EBPOMAPKET/>, instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/euromarket_aluabri/>, youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb2-vQC-QTbkmKYeS849WNg>